I have some great news to share but first let’s talk about pushing “play”. It’s time to launch!!!
[youtube url=”http://youtu.be/6cWxe-JMdGg” width=”600″ rel=”0″ showsearch=”0″ showinfo=”0″]
(Can’t see the video? Click HERE to view online.)
- My shirts are available!!! Order HERE.
- May 24, 2014: Sisters’ Circle in Houston, TX. Details HERE.
- July 18 – 20, 2014: Moms Summer Camp in Navasota, TX. Details HERE.
- August 7, 2014: Essence of Me Crochet-A-Long. Details coming. Make sure you’re subscribed. 😉
- September 4, 2014: Essence of Me Knit-A-Long. Details coming. Again…don’t forget to _____. Right.
Knitting and Crochet Annual
Blog Week 2014
Today’s Task: Something a Bit Different.
About the Week:
Once a year knitters and crocheters that blog are invited from all over the world to take part in a community blog week in which they are presented with a number of topics to blog about over the period of seven days. The topics are very flexible and can be interpreted in many ways, so there is a good deal of variety in the posts that this inspires, which then provide wonderful reading for anyone who enjoys reading the blogs that it inspires.
For more information visit http://www.eskimimimakes.com.Tags: Crochet Dreams Goals Knitting Knitting and Crochet Blog Week Video Blog VLOG YouTube Video