I stumbled upon a couple of swap groups on Raverly and honestly…I’ve fallen in LOVE with them. Today I’ll share my most recent package from the UK. And I have a book to share on knit sweaters…
Let’s get started!
I Love Swaps!
[youtube url=”http://youtu.be/MCBPycNKni0″ width=”600″ rel=”0″ showsearch=”0″ showinfo=”0″]
(Can’t see the video? Click HERE to view online.)
The cowl is knitted with crochet edging.
Sweater 101: How to Plan
Sweaters that Fit
About the book:
Sweater 101: How to Plan Sweaters that Fit … and Organize your Knitting Life at the Same Time is your personal sweater workshop.
- Would you love to knit a sweater?
- Do you want to knit that sweater with confidence that it will fit you?
- Do you have yarn in your stash for which you have no pattern but would love a sweater made out of it?
- Are you unable to get the gauge called for by a pattern you love, but want to be able to make it at YOUR gauge?
- Are you afraid of having to rip out because of errors in a pattern?
- Do you dream of designing your own sweaters to share on Ravelry?
If you answered any of those questions with a yes, you’ve come to the right place. For more information visit www.sweater101.com.
Tags: Book Review I Love Swaps Knit Cowl Knit Sweater Knitting Books Raverly Swap VLOG Yarn YouTube Video
That’s all the goodies for today. Also stay tuned for my review of Sweater 101.