I’m unboxing my monthly subscription to Yarnbox. Let’s go!
[youtube url=”http://youtu.be/7KvRUtr8oKc” width=”600″ rel=”0″ showsearch=”0″ showinfo=”0″]
(Can’t see the video? Click HERE to view online.)
This month I included footage of the yarn up close. I hope this helps to see the colors.
- The Yarn: Delicious Yarns
- The Yarn Company: Delicious Yarns (website) (on Raverly)
- Crochet Designer: Kat Goldin (website) (on Raverly)
- Crochet Pattern: Lessons in Geometry by Kat Goldin (Retail $3.34)
- Knit Designer: Taiga Hilliard (website) (on Raverly)
- Knit Pattern: Simplex by Taiga (Retail $6.50)
Yarnbox was built out of a passion for discovering wonderful new fibers and yarns and sharing that joy with others. There are simply too many great yarns for even the largest of stores to carry. The sad truth is that many high quality yarns are simply unknown to many knitters. Yarnbox allows you to experience fibers you may never have discovered while allowing small brands exposure on an international level.Crochet Delicious Yarns Knit Unboxing VLOG Yarn Yarn Subscription Yarnbox YouTube Video